Homer Simpson takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Trying to stay awake in a boring class
Saw this at my school…
The curious case of I-feel-so-attacked-right-now!Castle and little kitten!Kate, featuring smokin’hot!detective Scotland Yard
"Dad was, is and always will be one of the kindest, most generous, gentlest souls I’ve ever known, and while there are few things I know for certain right now, one of them is that not just my world, but the entire world is forever a little darker, less colorful and less full of laughter in his absence. We’ll just have to work twice as hard to fill it back up again." - Zelda Williams
100 Things We Love About Kristen Stewart
I wanted to list 100 things not just me but I think other fans love about Kristen Stewart. Here’s a hundred off the top of my head… I did my best to include a variety.
- Her eyes. They change colour, they sparkle, and they’re so expressive. They’re beautiful.
- Her hair is always, always perfect, no matter how she styles it.
- She’s just generally gorgeous - every single one of her features contribute to her breathtaking beauty.
- Her passion for acting. she doesn’t want to be a famous ‘celebrity’ type, she just loves the craft of acting with a passion and her ability to share important messages through her work.
- Her wide-range of very demonstrative facial expressions. Yes, she does have emotion. No one is emotionless.
- Her subtle brilliance as an actress. Her style is unique, and She’s made more movies for someone her age.
- When she cries, we all cry. Seeing her in tears breaks our hearts.
- Even in tears, she’s just so beautiful.
- Her handwriting
- Her well deserved BAFTA award at the age of 19.
- How awkward she is when she accepts awards.
- Her laugh, the sound and just seeing her laugh is adorable.
- Her voice, speaking or singing, she sounds angelic
- Her Smile.
- Her relationship with Dakota.
- Her responses in interviews are always spot-on, be they witty and hilarious or deep and insightful.
- Putting her hands through her hair, one of her many interview habits.
- Her Love for her cat.
- Her friendship with the Twilight cast.
- Her Baby Pictures
- Her elegance at red carpet events.
- Her dresses.
- The way she bits her lips.
- Her “Rabbit Teeth” she calls them.
- She’s incredible sweet.
- Her relationship with Rob. That’s all I’m saying about that.
- She’s a really great role model
- She knows what a “Krisbian” is.
- She loves to cook.
- She’s Twilight’s “#1 Fan” according to Bill Condon, BD Director.
- She dedication to the role of Bella.
- Everything she does and says is somehow endearing. Everything.
- The way the internet explodes every time a new photoshoot of her is released.
- Her Freckles.
- Even after making Speak, she still speaks out about sexual assault.
- “Be healthy and fuck everyone.”
- She’s incredibly quotable. For example, “You don’t need to give reasons for the things you do - you just have to do what you want. And sometimes the thing that seems messed up to everyone else is what’s right for you. You have to do it and not be ashamed of it.”
- She doesn’t care what people think.
- She fucking love’s herself as a vampire.
- The way she can make us feel like proud mamas and want to marry her at the same time.
- Her paradoxical nature of being both innocently adorable and drop-dead sexy at the same time.
- Her unbelievably moving performances, particularly Welcome to The Riley’s.
- She was glad to the leave High School, she couldn’t relate to kids to her age. She felt like adult when she aged 5. By the age of 15 she felt the same, just had a lot more responsibility.
- She doesn’t wanna be the superhero’s girlfriend, she wants to be the superhero.
- She’s herself for herself and not for anybody else.
- Her plaid shirts. Especially the black and white checkered one.
- Her signature Nuns with Guns hoodie.
- “What the fuck is inner beauty?”
- The “I Was Broken” music video.
- She can play guitar.
- She doesn’t like to swear in front of little kids.
- She’s the fairest in the land.
- She has a good heart.
- She’s well behaved, and takes herself seriously on set.
- She can juggle.
- She’s a crazy cat lady.
- She’s really delicate and afraid of most things.
- The first time she Twittered.. twitted..tweeted?
- Her knotted t-shirts.
- She always takes a moment to say Hi to the fans and take pictures and autographs.
- Her portrayal of Joan Jett.
- Her goofiness.
- She isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and say she makes mistakes.
- She isn’t afraid to swear in interviews.
- Her Willingness to play a disabled character.
- When she fangirls about meeting Kate Winslet.
- Dakota Fanning was the best kisser between Rob and Taylor.
- When she told Dakota she loved her at the end of The Runaways commentary.
- Even after injuring herself on set, she still gets back up and goes back to work.
- She’s human, she isn’t perfect, she’s one the most realest people in Hollywood.
- She’s half Australian.
- When she flips off the paparazzi.
- Her love for animals.
- Her Ray-bans.
- Her taste in music.
- She’d wanna read her cats mind.
- She likes to do her own stunts.
- The kiss with Nikki Reed during the Vanity Fair photo shoot.
- She’s aware that she needs to quit smoking, because its not in her bones.
- Her V-neck t-shirts.
- She loves to read.
- She prefer’s to be hated than be false and fool people.
- She’s just crazy.
- She’s not one of those actresses who is just ready to open up to someone.
- Her boyfriend is English.
- She know’s about “HBG” Hot Bodyguard.
- She’s shy.
- She loves New York City and London.
- She was really excited to film the Breaking Dawn wedding scene.
- When she changes out of heels to shoes after premieres.
- At the after parties, she changes her whole outfit to just a t-shirt and jeans.
- Her Bella tattoo.
- She knows about Robsten, Nonsten, and all that stuff.
- She fucking Snow White!
- “Don’t be mean, Don’t take shit, Don’t Settle.”
- She wants to be able to direct one day.
- She’s not the kind of perosn who wants to or likes to be the center of attention under any circumstances.
- She teaches her fans that Its okay to not be okay, to follow your heart, Sometimes the thing that seems messed up to everyone else is what’s right for you and if you respect yourself and you love yourself, that’s the way anybody else is going to.
- Most importantly She’s not gonna try to change who she is to be more like what you people think.